Poll: Best 3D Music/Radio/Stereo/etc
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rattra\'s
100.00%
13 100.00%
TheAdventMaster\'s
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Art Challenge XIII ((VOTE))
-_- ... Dissapointing, but oh well... 2 intries!

[Image: T_Challenge_13-2.jpg]
^^ Rattra's ^^

[Image: 42744-t.jpg]
^^ TheAdventMaster's ^^

Enjoy the vote!
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Maybe space them out a bit farther apart? I really haven't had too much time between compos at all Tongue

Once a month perhaps? If you're going to have the compos each one right after another, people really need more time and motivation to participate ^_^;; I don't know though, heh. You've been doing this a lot longer than I've known about.
yeah maybe not so intense on the timing of the compos :O, give some breathing space in between each one

I was going to enter, but then I didnt

:P

story of my life.
Boy, that was a tough one. I have a feeling this is going to be a close competition.

Edit: BTW, the reason I didn't enter was 'cause I ran out of time. I had the model done, but never got around to coloring or texturing it... really sucks.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
Okay... Hows:

- 1 Week challenge, 1 Week Break (We vote on that week)

Any other ideas are also welcome....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

i realy didnt like these rules!

*Ever polygon has to be made by you, no prefabs (pre-fabricated models)
*A picture must be included, this helps.. XD.. (Model file can be added, but not needed)

for starters prefabs are extremly handy and helpfull!
thats why they are there!
^----
I was wrong, i was stupid and got prefab and primative mixed up!

and secondly i never use pics!

edit:
i stead of one week break and one week challange.
how about 2 week challange!
it would give some time to plan, and maybe make better!
t is better to error on the side of caution
than the side of haste!!!
[Image: title3.jpg]
Quote:for starters prefabs are extremly handy and helpfull!

Just take a screenshot Tongue

Prefabs? Come now that would ruin this competition ^_^;; The point of the compo is to learn more as you go. My models aren't all that good, but I'm learning more and more each compo. I might even learn UV mapping next time O_O; Gasp.
Quote:i realy didnt like these rules!

*Ever polygon has to be made by you, no prefabs (pre-fabricated models)
*A picture must be included, this helps.. XD.. (Model file can be added, but not needed)

for starters prefabs are extremly handy and helpfull!
thats why they are there!

1) Prefabs made by other modelers are illigial.. However, if you made the prefab, you can use it.... This is a challenge on your skill, and using other's models doesn't improve your own skill....

2) wt-hell? How are people going to see your model w/o a picture? Not everyone has a 3D modeler to load models with.... Thus, you'd be losing alot of voters.... -_- .. It started off as Model only, picture optional, and people got annoyed because they couldn't see the models.... Sorry, but pictures are a must.... =P

Quote:edit:
i stead of one week break and one week challange.
how about 2 week challange!
it would give some time to plan, and maybe make better!
Maybe.... :winkwink: .... I been having to make them 2 weeks anyway, (first 2 comps where extended this year.. -_- )....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

I had to go with rattra's ;p Pritchard's looks cool... but like a drumset, imo ;p
Quote:I had to go with rattra's ;p Pritchard's looks cool... but like a drumset, imo ;p
Psh . . . Told you I ran out of ideas Tongue The first set really rocked, but it didn't end up as I dreamed ^_^;;