Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qmidi v. 4.1
I downloaded QMidi v 4.1 and holy moley. I guess that I had a much earlier version or something messed up, cause my version only has like 7 SUBS and v 4.1 has like 1029320395 (okay, maybe not that much, but it's a lot)

Well, the main problem that I am having with my RPG (whose best attribute is the midis that it plays) is that my memory gets locked up because I don't unload the midis....so I need the SUB unloadmidi... which I didn't have. So the question really is here:

Can I take the UnLoadMidi SUB out of the 4.1 and put it into my version? Or do I need all those "set blahblah" SUBS too?

Thanks for any help. I would just experiment, but for anyone who has read *most* of my recent posts knows that my computer that I use for programming does not have internet. (also the comp I am on now has no speakers)

Thanks.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
It depends on the version you had... But you can try it. I guess it should work, as it just tells the slave to release the MIDI... And SBMIDI is the same file, so...

It is likely to work Smile
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
thank you na_th_an, as always, the first and most helpful response to my usually newbie-ish questions. I thank thee!
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Don't forget to tell me if it worked Big Grin
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i