Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams and Memorable Experiences
Just an idea, but for those of you interested, make a flash animation of a past experience or a dream that you've had. No idea how you would post it online, but like I said, just an idea.
Not yet Snake! It's not over yet!
Nice idea. Too bad it's dead already. I'm afraid to go to sleep now, a lot of the time. Bad dreams, bad dreams. . .
Quote:No idea how you would post it online, but like I said, just an idea.
FileAnchor sets up a viewing page for them.... That, or you can embed the flash film onto a html page, and host it on your own.... =) .... FA would be faster in this since though..

I haven't had a dream in ages though, had a few bad ones I outsmarted (Gained the uper-hand, so much fun... muhahaha), and none have came since.... oh well..... Plus, I don't have flash solfware..... :roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
i just had a dream where some really fat chick needed het vagina amputated. i'm not sure why. probably because she was so fat.

i mean, that wasn't the whole dream or anything.

edit: i almost forgot. this is post #666. Rock on. :bounce:
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Well, I'm working on a flash animation on one of my dreams....being chased by terminators in an elementary school (I was in elementary school when I had this dream). Hopefully I'll be able to make another site as well. My old one was made in high school...and I don't have the html files so I can't edit it.
Quote:
Liquid Snake Wrote:No idea how you would post it online, but like I said, just an idea.
FileAnchor sets up a viewing page for them.... That, or you can embed the flash film onto a html page, and host it on your own.... =) .... FA would be faster in this since though..

You can actually embed a flash that's hosted on FileAnchor by embedding the raw version of it.

Code:
<embed src="http://fileanchor.com/{FLASHFILEID}-r" width="550" height="400">
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
That could work. Does anyone here have Flash MX? Or am I going to be the only one trying to do this?
Well I have Flash MX too, but I havn't used it in sooooo long @_@
Itch-Five Design - Your source for free, well designed, web design.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote:I use QB religiously. Too bad I'm an athiest.
Quote:I haven't had a dream in ages though

Actually, everybody dreams every night, it's one of the stages of sleep that occurs to every single person without fail. You just have poor dream recall.

I practice lucid dreaming, and as a result, I've got excellent dream recall. I remember every dream that I have (the last one before I wake up).

Dream recall is a joke to improve. And it's definately worth it. I've heard that improving dream recall improves your subconcious memory.
·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡~æthérFòx~¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·-
avinash.vora - http://www.avinashv.net
@aether: Yeah, that would be it.. I do know I dream, I just never bother to take note.... I do however recall weird ones, or ones that make a lasting impact..

I know how to control nightmares, that's always fun, or become slightly more aware in dreams and control what's going on around me.. But I'm one that likes to stay in reality more, for the moment at least.... which probably aids in my poor recall, heh..

I might try to recall more though, hehe, I could do for a subconcious memory upgrade.... =)
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]