Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your desktop look like?....
.... and I mean that as yah work station, not wallpaper.. :lol:

I finally got my film developed that I took last January, after finish building this mad machine.... I had crummy 200iso film, so pardon the poor quality in places..

Here is my lair/workstation/computer/etc: http://fileanchor.com/386-at

:roll: :winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Looks pretty cool. Is your computer up against the wall? That would be bad for air flow. Smile

(Gotta steal my buddy's camera sometime and take some pictures of mine...)
Quote:Is your computer up against the wall? That would be bad for air flow. Smile
Heh, looks like it from the image, but no.. has good clearance back there.. :winkwink: ..
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

It would appear as though your mousepad is glowing. That would bug the shit out of me.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
gee rat, like cars? Smile
and your computer looks pretty baddass. 8)
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Nic piccies rat, I see someone has an eye for photography ;)

Here's my new Black Beast
[Image: 51327-t.jpg]
[Image: 59653-t.jpg]
The blue effect is actually a lot more sutble with the lights out, but I had the exposure ramped up a bit so you could see it properly.

I couldnt resist one of the inside, just to show off the wires. It's so neat :3
[Image: 52739-t.jpg]
Decent! Big Grin How much did that set you back?
@ Dio: Like cars? Hell yeah! .... That's just half of two walls you see..

Nice one KiZ, looks sweet.. 8)

PS: Nova: It's not as bright as it looks, I never even pay any attention to it.... :winkwink:

@Kylemc: 1,350usd here (Total bought parts so far)
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote:It would appear as though your mousepad is glowing. That would bug the shit out of me.

Some people watch the keyboard as they type. Nova watches his mouse/mousepad as he points 'n clicks.
I'd post pics of mine, but while it's a fairly high-end machine (though it's slipping now...) it doesn't look all too flashy. No glowy case mods or anything like that. :normal:
Not like it's a 4000 USD pre-overclocked monster with a custom nameplate or anything... *glares at brother*