Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning: Be Cautios!
Code:
Iced-T
Another novella By James Kinney (still not gay)

There was a loud crash as the tequila bottle hit the floor.  â€œDon’t be a damn fool, get me some booze I said, not tequila, tequila is the devil.”  In complete and utter shock, the bar tender got Mr. T another drink.  This time he made it a margarita.  Man, margaritas are fucking awesome.  Unfortunately though the bar tender didn’t realize margaritas had tequila in them, poor bastard.  Seriously, how the fuck did he even graduate from bar tending school.  This guy is a total and complete idiot.  Anyway:  â€œDamn fool!  I said booze!”  before the bar tender even had a chance to correct his mistake, Mr. T had already stabbed him a bunch of times in the trachea.  Cool.
    â€œWhat I got to do to get some booze up in here!” exclaimed Mr. T while exciting a duck.  Don’t ask.  Little did he know that across the room, Antonio Banderes was womanizing with a few ducks of his own.  Sitting ducks that is!  Well, sitting ducks in the sense that they were powerless over his dashing good looks and Latino charm.  But one of them was a duck too.  What the fuck is up with these ducks anyway?  â€œLadies, ladies…..you’re ladies right?  Right then.  Laaadies!” said Antonio Bandares.  â€œThere’s plenty of me to go around.”  Which simply was not true, because (and get this), He’s a glass of Iced Tea!!!  Oooh!
    Just then, Mr. T walks over and sees Mr. Bandares.  What Mr. T doesn’t know is that Mr. Bandares is in that tall, frost…gorgeously handsome  and tall glass of tea that is chilled.  Iced if you will.   “Gonna drink this!  Cause it’s infront of me!  That’s what I’m gonna do fools, aint nobody gonna call T a liar, YOU CALLIN T A LIAR?!  That’s right, I drink it now!”  as if he really fuckin talked like that.  If he were reading this he would just be incredibly pissed.  Like, so pissed, he might turn red or something.  That’s how pissed he would be.  So anyway he drinks it.
    Later that night, Mr. T woke in a fright.  â€œDon’t feel right, it was the drink!  Said the Tea is whats killin T!”  hahahaha, that was so stupid.  Really fuckin stupid.  Anyway.  He goes back to bed.  And when he wakes up, it’s not Mr. T who wakes up.  It’s Antonio Bandares trapped in Mr. T’s body!  Oh no!  so I guess what I’m getting at here is that Antonio Bandares could be a 7 foot tall black man if he somehow became a glass of iced tea first.  I hate myself.

Epilouge!
Shut up!
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Somewhere I was lost in the randomness...
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
you're _so_ gay, shut up.

:rotfl:
Are you thinking about joining "Design Star Challenge" ? Cuz you might just fit in with the rest of the "Males" that are there...
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Antonio Banderas is Spanish, not Latino.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:Antonio Banderas is Spanish, not Latino.
he's also not a glass of iced tea. but i didn't know we were being technical here.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
ummmmmm latino

which language did spanish come from again? =p tehcnically italians, and even french are 'latinos' stupid western freaks!!1
That's not completely true.

"Latino" is short for "Latinoamericano", refering those in the American continent who speak romance languages (Spanish, Portuguese...).

Later on, it was kinda extended to their european pals, as well...
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:That's not completely true.

"Latino" is short for "Latinoamericano", refering those in the American continent who speak romance languages (Spanish, Portuguese...).

Later on, it was kinda extended to their european pals, as well...

I'M SICK OF YOUR RIDICULOUS STORIES!
Then get medicine Smile
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i