Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto
I've never watched it:

[Image: 60676-r.jpg]
:o . . . . . here too?!

<-- My brother likes.. no.. loves that show.... -_- .... And I constantly hear about it.... I feel like watching it at times to beat him to the punch, since he sometimes retells the scenes of things with some inacuracy........ :normal:

Nice, looks like him.... Lines could be a lil cleaner imo.. I'll relay what fireball thinks later.... :roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Quote:Lines could be a lil cleaner imo..
Yes. Normally I'll clean up the lines, THEN color in. This time though, I colored then tried to do some smoothing. :D I've never colored before, but I've had to do some basic filling of shapes.
http://www.devclever.com/photo-realistic...art-i.html
http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-lineart.html

Those are helpful, as far as shading tricks.... =) .... And you should take time to clean up the lines, since it affects the end result.. Whether you are shading or not.... Smile
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

I use paint shop pro heheh. Everyone uses Photoshop. I'll have to fool around with the tools a bit and see what I can do. I believe one problem with my lineart is how small my images usually are.

I don't use a scanner, I use a digital camera. At 300 dpi with a scanner I could definitely get some more detailed work done . . .

Oh btw, great tutorials. ^_^;;
Naruto sucks! Believe it!

Ninja, ninja, ninja!

Seriously, what ninja would ever wear an orange jumpsuit?
Quote:As a side note, I wish I was a robotic zombie ninja pirate.
Quote:Seriously, what ninja would ever wear an orange jumpsuit?

Yeah, lol.. When my bro first got to rambling on about it, I imagined him as this ninja dude all in black.... I watch the show, and he looks like he is from the NASA channal getting ready to blast off to Mars.... XD

He's only just louder than the NASA channel........ :lol:

:winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Well I don't know. Why must you change your clothes just because you're a ninja? I mean an addition or two, such as an orange jumpsuit that could be useful for holding items might be something you'd want, but a black ninja suit? COME ON.
TAM=Pritchard?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Don't tell me that you just figured that out right now? :rotfl:
Itch-Five Design - Your source for free, well designed, web design.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote:I use QB religiously. Too bad I'm an athiest.