Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is so boring. . .
Life is so boring that we need to fictionalize currently occuring events on the TV in order to take notice to what's around us.

Life is so boring that Jesus almost re-resurrected in the year 2000, but the lack of happy-fun party time noise wouldn't allow it. He basically said, "screw that crap I'm having more fun underground"

Life is so boring that sex is more satisfying when you're watching it on tv.

Life is so boring that babies cry when they are first born.

Life is so boring that the internet was invented to notify people of parties. Currently all websites have failed at this.

Life is so boring people are afraid to die as the many more people that could be in heaven or smth might try to ruin their fun (life was fun in the good old days of 2000 bc, like a few thousand people kay?).

Life is so boring some dude with cheap special effects and a dumb beard is the #1 talk of the internets. . . Something like Sirron Kcuch or smth I don't know.

Life is so boring "smileys" had to be invented to try and make life look more fun.

Life is so boring people won't drink koolaid unless a dude made out of it crashes through walls and causes us to hallucinate.

Life is so boring people have more fun sitting on their couches high as hell than trying to cause a nuclear explosion or something potentially interesting.

Life is so boring dreams have now taken up 1 third of our lives to trick us into thinking there's something more to all of this.

Life is so boring wusses now have to sing their crappy feeling stupid poetry on Fuse rather than just writing it down on their wrists with a knife. I don't need this shi* right now go away.

Life is so boring people thought that cutting yourself might make the Boring Monster want to go someplace else.

Life is to boring and there was this great project to only leave fun people with blonde hair and blue eyes left to be alive, but unfortunately that didn't go too well because of improper planning during the invasion of Russia.

Life is so boring Pop cans have to have their own commercials.

Life is so boring. God damnit I'm bored.
Code:
Life is so boring that sex is more satisfying when you're watching it on tv.
That's cause almost everyone cut's off half of the penis at birth.... duh! Tongue

..... Yeah, I had to say it.....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
HORSE FORESKIN!!!111

:lol:

..... Yeah, I had to say it.....
YEAH!!!

:lol:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Wow, that could've not spun out of control any faster. :lol:
Itch-Five Design - Your source for free, well designed, web design.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote:I use QB religiously. Too bad I'm an athiest.
:rotfl:

Probably not.
Holocoust.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Quote:Wow, that could've not spun out of control any faster. :lol:
I am a drift racer in trianing.... I live to spin things out of control! :mrgreen:

And since my Jeep is broken down, I have to find other means of satisfaction....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Life is not boring itself, it's bored people who make it boring.

Look at me, I never get bored :mrgreen:
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Life is only boring because technology has spoonfeeded you and you don't like it.
[Image: 1403.png]
^ Infrosoft
http://www.thecodeyouneed.us.to/ - A wiki of source code, mostly in PHP and FreeBASIC
http://www.osadvocacy.uk.to/ - Your opinion matters no matter your OS