Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is sumo jo?
? Confusedhifty: ?
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
dead.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
It is rumored that Sumo Jo, now works for Hard Core Productions, as a stunt double. :lol:
How are you doing with Fileanchor, by the way? I recently used it to upload an image. (Would have been nice to delete it though and save you space, as I didn't need it... I bet unregistered users' stuff gets automatically deleted after a while.)

I noticed it had some google ads... you making a few pennies off of that, supporting this vintage (and great) forum in the process?
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Quote:It is rumored that Sumo Jo, now works for Hard Core Productions, as a stunt double.

I've actually slimmed my sumo figure down from the 500 pounds it was to begin to run triatholons.

Quote:How are you doing with Fileanchor, by the way? I recently used it to upload an image. (Would have been nice to delete it though and save you space, as I didn't need it... I bet unregistered users' stuff gets automatically deleted after a while.)

I noticed it had some google ads... you making a few pennies off of that, supporting this vintage (and great) forum in the process?

FileAnchor is doing well. It's been a bit on it's own lately as Rune and I have been back to work at school and busy with that. We're slowly getting more and more setup for the new version that will be coming out.

Actually, we don't delete any files even for unregistered users. Most users are registered to take advantage of being able to upload more file types and larger files in general, so we don't have that many unregistered uploads.

We have google ads on the site, but we've never really made anything off the ads. Everything for FileAnchor really comes out of my pocket, which I don't mind. We're too busy creating a better site now to figure out a better business plan that will help cut into the costs of the site.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
:-( Maybe someday...

Also....

Can you change the title of the wiki from "FAQ" to "Wiki" or something? That'd be great. :bounce: