Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballsbreaker 2 to release this month
Good news!

Ballsbreaker 2-- the somewhat anticipated title of 2006-- is set to release sometime later this month. Special features not included in the original Ballsbreaker include:

* Explosions
--- Over 78% more than Ballsbreaker 1!!

* Erratic movement
--- Ball movement 95% more erratic than Ballsbreaker 1!!

* Brilliant colors
--- Colors have been brightened for easier viewing.

* Special Weapons
--- In adition to the bombs of Ballsbreaker 1, Ballsbreaker 2 features some unique special weapons, such as the Gravitron, a way to reverse gravity's polarity to your advantage!

* Point system
--- The point system has been revamped, making it much easier to attain an amazingly high score. Impress your friends!

* Music
--- Ballsbreaker-world renowned composer Jeff (my brother) returns, offering a highly intensified electric remix of the original score.

* Textual Sensations!
--- Real life fonts add to the overall spleandor of Ballsbreaker. No more DOS-based fonts!

* Another NovaProgramming Original
--- That way, you know it's good.

Look for Ballsbreaker 2 to release sometime this month, an exact date is soon to be released. Thank you all for your support, and good luck.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
That. Kicks.

looking 4ward 2 it.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Cool! It should be pretty fun to play. Tongue
Updated:

Ballsbreaker 2 is nearing completion quickly!

Newly implemented things include:

Currency-- Money that can be spent at a between-levels shop to increase your arsenal of weaponry.

SPECIAL WEAPONS--

In adition to the gravitron (listed above), the Doom Scythe, Sonic Blast, and Complete Annihilator have been added. All of these items can be purchased at the shop, so save your money!!!

System Stabalization--

*This is an untested feature

Will speed up / slow down the speed of the balls as per determined by an earlier test of target computer's capabilities-- Basically, my PC is way more powerful than my laptop, but BALLSBREAKER 2 should be able to run smoothly on both, without one being completely faster than the other. This has to do with my extremely innapropriate coding structure that isn't very CPU friendly. But fear not, it appears to be coming along at an amazing rate.

That's all for now.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
It would be best to base your game elements movements on the time elapsed since the last frame. I can't really say much though... It took me eons to switch. Wink You can search for it though, and I'm sure you will find that it's much easier than you think at first glance.
Yeah I've started doing that with more recent endeavors, but the problem with Ballsbreaker 2 is that I started it so long ago that rewriting the program now would be a major setback in it's development!

but I've recently incurred a setback... the DOOM SCYTHE previously mentioned was working last night, but now for some reason, it is not. So I'm going to further investigate, but the DOOM SCYTHE may have to be taken out of the game Sad sad sad day in the world of Ballsbreaker...
ovaProgramming.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~