Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Geekery is up!
After quite a bit of time spent slaving away at the keyboard, the initial Geekery is up, and located at http://www.thegeekery.org/ !
Please take some time to visit, and remember to contact me with any suggestions.

The site has the usual: Links, compilers, tutorials, source code, etc. The other programming section contains only links at the moment, however I am thinking of changing that in the future.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Colors..... burning.... retinas........
am an asshole. Get used to it.
but the brightness has to go.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Brightness is fine...but purple?
Monster Slayer is down, and it sounds really good to learn from and such! Damn you let me have it!!!
earn.
You could set the BGCOLOR to #000000 and the text to white or yellow. Wink Nice site. I'm building a link already
OK, does the brightness make it difficult to read the text? If so, I'll change it.
Will you still visit, even if I don't change it? If not, I'll change it. If you will, I'll change it, but not now.

Thanks for visiting! :bounce:
I can't comment on the brightness (I have a cold, and everything makes my eyes hurt, the brightness on my computer is at zero right now...), so, I like it.
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Well, Zack, I did warn you... :wink:

QBNZ is all blues and golds, but shouldn't cause anyone with epilepsy to have a fit...

I haven't tried monster slayer yet, but I will soon.
pro0gger: Glad you like it. Smile Dunno what people mean my brightness - the design is black on very light blue. Maybe it doesn't display like that on some computers.

Oracle: I fixed Monster Slayer - it turned out that I forgot to upload the *entire* source code directory to my server. But it's fixed now.