Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accurate stock price data?
Anyone know a place where I can download accurate current stock price data of a certain company on the NYSE/NASDAQ? (without downloading a whole page with other junk like ads and html code)

I tried yahoo, but it's not reliable...

Not sure if this is exactly the right section, but...um.... :-?

Edit: nvm.... I guess yahoo is good enough.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
If you have access to a Mac there are a number of dashboard widgets that do just that.
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
Linux probably has something, somewhere... depending on the distro... Linux has almost everything....
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Wellll, the question then would be, "where are the 'widgets' getting the information from?"... Smile

Linux... did someone say Linux.... :ninja:
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
1. A linux widget is freeware.
2. 95% of the time, a freeware program has a home page and/or source code, which you can examine to find the source of the information.
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor