Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all
For those of you who don't celebrate Christmas,
have some Happy Holidays.

Christmas is a greedy, capitalist holiday propagated by the giant multinational corporations to make us all bleed out our hard earned dollars to them.

Despite this, I think the spirit is the same. With that in mind, have a merry Christmas, people! Enjoy yourselves, and may you all give/receive lots of gifts and lose the weight you'll gain from eating Christmas dinner. Big Grin
url=http://qblide.forumer.com]QBLIDE lives here. Sign up and be spared. Refuse and be shot.[/url]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: style1,teh-spc-spaz.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who says I have a limited attention span? Oh look, a rock!
Merry Christmas, Moneo, from the northern frontier, over here it's very difficult to cross the border to USA and from the USA, it´s like the Mexico city avenues, the biggest parking lots of the planet Earth.
MY QBASIC'S PAGE                                                  I ONLY USE WINDOWS 98SE
Blessed Yule to everyone who celebrates it...although this is coming a day late... :aah: and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it! And of course, happy whatever-your-holiday-is to the rest of yas. Big Grin
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
Merry x mas y'all
Better hurry, only 367 shopping days left till next xmas. :flat:
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
Code:
'Dayz till Christmas.

days_till_exmass = 2

IF day = tommorow THEN
    days_till_exmass = days_till_exmass - 1
END IF  

IF days_till_exmass  = 0 THEN
    PRINT"Merry christmas!!!!!1"
END IF
-yah
Quote:Christmas is a greedy, capitalist holiday propagated by the giant multinational corporations to make us all bleed out our hard earned dollars to them.

the holidays always bring out the best in us.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
T'was the night before Christmas, and all through my house, everyone was fuming, they didn't know what I was doing. But inside my room there arose such a bright light, I sprang from my bed, cuz something just wasn't right.

And the rest of the story doesn't need to rhyme, because the moral is: I got a clapper, and now I'm in a constant arguement with my lamp on whether or not the light should be on. I'm really getting sick of his egotistical bullshit, not to mention the sensitivity of the clapper picking up almost anything....
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
hahaha, nova thats the best thing i've ever heard anyone here say.

i got some really crazy speakers and a Car Stereo System. unfortunately i practically paid for it because my parents owe me so much money, all the same it was a nice surprise. hooray for christmas.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.