Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why you chose your avatar
Just out of curiosity, why did you choose your avatar and where dod you find it/what did you make it in?

I got the idea for my avatar from Wikipedia when I read the article on the eye and thought, "what would it look like if I made his pupil glow red?" After 5 minutes with the GIMP, I came up with the eye. That was a year ago. Just tonight (Dec 23) I rediscovered it, and replaced my stupid avatar I found on Google.
url=http://qblide.forumer.com]QBLIDE lives here. Sign up and be spared. Refuse and be shot.[/url]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: style1,teh-spc-spaz.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who says I have a limited attention span? Oh look, a rock!
Pilz-E, because he rocks. Big Grin
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
Yellow Submarine is the coolest movie evar! And the Blue Meanies are so cool....
I'm fighting Microsoft *oops* I mean big brother.

Got it from the 1984 Mac ad.
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
My avatar is a (slightly photoshopped) version of my eye.
Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Because it states a fact... Have a look.
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
I made the Swirl a long time ago in a really crappy photo-editing program. I've never been able to duplicate it, so I just import the original every time.

This particular one was Fireworked.
Quote:As a side note, I wish I was a robotic zombie ninja pirate.
There wasn't a smiley that expressed the way I felt several times in a row, so I opened up gimp, copied a smiley from somewhere and got to work. I liked the result enough that I made it an avatar as well as a smiley. Wink
[Image: freebasic.png]
"The Doctor" represents my goal in life- a completely computerized sentient being. He was USS Voyager's Emergency Medical Hologram, developed by Dr. Zimmerman.
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
i found this one in a online news article where the hubble took a picture of this and i thought it looked really cool.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here