Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I know what's best for me,
I should pull myself off this computer, get a job, and start saving up. You probably won't be seeing much of me here anymore. We're having a baby.
earn.
erm, bye... again?
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Forums are like crack, you can never let them go. It took me about six months to get over my banning at the DB.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Yeah well I get banned everywhere I go. Okay here's my plan. I'll tell my parents, then I'll start mowing lawns (I'm not going to live here long enough to get a job) and then save up enough money to start supporting our child. What's going to suck is my dad's going to probably physically hurt me when I tell him, and for months afterward he's going to harass me daily.
earn.
Ya, you're probably right, seph. I know this is an age old question, but how old are you?
earn.
I'm................ at a loss................
i just told my parents that nikki is pregnant... its a little hard to stop shaking
earn.
I take it that it didn't go well?
o, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?! -A.J. Rimmer
They said "okay" and I left the room. Then they brought me back in there to sit down for a while. Then they told me I'd eventually have to tell them my plans and such.
earn.