Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Photosite (Project)
Anyone interested, reply to the topic or shoot me a PM. I'm trying to spread this around to see if i can get this off the ground. been toying around with the idea for a few weeks so hopefully i can get the ball rolling:
[Image: WebChameleon.jpg]
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
commonplace -> common place
either it's -> its and initially -> initial or release -> released

But besides that... I don't even have a camera. Tongue
How exactly will it be 'like no other'? Sounds a lot like flickr.
commonplace is fine, and it's is also technically correct (it's = it is). But "release" should be "released". Or, that part could be written as "its initial release".

The "like no other" is traditional promotional hype, very effective.
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
... for mongoloids.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
"Commonplace" is a word, but it doesn't mean what you want to say there. Have fun with your improper grammar and spelling; I bid you good day.
it's not just promotional hype, cause we all know that it is, but it's true. what would be the point of making new projects if they were the same as everything else?

and I've been getting the "isn't that just flickr?" from a few people, and i would like to clear up that it's not a flickr clone, and will not work like flickr does. not to mention flickr's interface is not exactly user friendly, and i don't know about you but i don't really like my photos with clickable squares all over them. the point of chameleon is to create a community. I can update everyone with a full list of features once i have the first list finalized, but for now i can say that Chameleon will be a fresh approach to the way we share photos.

BTW, spelling is for chumps.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Quote:"Commonplace" is a word, but it doesn't mean what you want to say there. Have fun with your improper grammar and spelling; I bid you good day.
You can use "commonplace" as a noun. Its use isn't very commonplace though.Big Grin
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
While we're on the subject, "...rate other user's..." should be "...rate other users'...".

I know, the period should be inside the quote mark, but there's already three there, so...

Anyway! YouTube for Stills, hmm? I'll beta test.
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Either everyone here is an English Major, or, everyone here is an English Major. Sounds cool. The logo reminds me of the Linux GUI Gnome's logo though.
-yah