Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing .EXE icon
My brother wrote a program in C++, and we want to make it have it's own icon. We have the icon and all that, but when you right click and push "properties", there's nowhere that says "change icon." is there a way to do this? thanks
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
I think you need a special program to do that. I have a program called ResHack, but I don't remember where I got it from. I think it can do that.
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
You're doing it wrong. In the Properties Box (the white one with all the lists of things for each object) look at your Form (like Form1, assuming you probably didn't rename it) and either double-click Icon or click Icon and click the ... box that proceeds it. Then choose your icon. Then, go into Project menu, click Project1 Properties (assuming you didn't name your project either), click the Make tab, and choose your icon in Icon...
earn.
MY MISTAKE

he actually wrote it in C++ ... lol shows what I know.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
Thanks for helping me waste 10 minutes of my life. Lesson here is don't help people... especially stupid people.
earn.
I agree. I regret trying to help my brother.
ovaProgramming.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Rule #1: Ignore Seph at all times. :normal:
I do. lololololololololoolollolollolollloollololololololololololololooololololooolool
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
lol i suck lol
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
This discussion is not profitable.
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor