Qbasicnews.com
Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - Printable Version

+- Qbasicnews.com (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum)
+-- Forum: General (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General/Misc (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-18.html)
+---- Forum: Art & Music (http://qbasicnews.com/newforum/forum-19.html)
+---- Thread: Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! (/thread-2141.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - Adigun A. Polack - 10-07-2003

Much dearest ***SPLENDIDLY FINE*** QB45/QB71 community,

God’s vastly richest ALL-ETERNAL blessing to you all and welcome to my second (2nd) original post in the “Art & Music” section of the QBasicNews.com forums!!! Big Grin !!

Tonight, I want to ON-PURPOSE treat you all to something real special:
MY **ORIGINAL** NEW DESIGNS FOR “FRANTIC JOURNEY” (FJ)!!! :king: !!

Check them out now, as I show you ten (10) of my _many_ designs of the original enemies to be put into the game itself!!!

[Image: FJ%20-%20Golpula.gif] GOPULA

[Image: FJ%20-%20Corlac.gif] CORLAC

[Image: FJ%20-%20Frenzied%20Hopper.gif] FRENZIED HOPPER

[Image: FJ%20-%20Scosel.gif] SCOSEL

[Image: FJ%20-%20Striker%20Bee.gif] STRIKER BEE

[Image: FJ%20-%20Big%20Crystal%20Chunk.gif] BIG CRYSTAL CHUNK

[Image: FJ%20-%20Goruda.gif] GORUDA [Image: FJ%20-%20Geiaxu.gif] GEIAXU

[Image: FJ%20-%20Doladius.gif] DOLADIUS

NOW **THERE** IS SOME ROCKING ENEMY ART FOR ‘YA, WOULDN’T YOU DARE SAY? Wink !!!

My inspiration for these designs came from such Irem arcade games as R-Type II (1989), Image Fight (1988), and Air Duel (1990), as well as Konami’s arcade games Gradius/Nemesis (1985), Gradius II/Vulcan Venture (1988), and Gradius III (1989). But rather more importantly than that, Almighty God first created the inspiration for my original stuff that is placed in this post, so I **JUST** GIVE HIM THE PRAISE FOR THAT, ACTUALLY!!! Big Grin !!!

Enjoy the designs, and be good to yourselves, people! Talk to you later now!!! :king: !!

TAKING ONE MORE STEP *AHEAD* IN QB GAME DESIGNING,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - seph - 10-07-2003

They look good in 1024x768, but I almost didn't want to look at them because of your eccentric posts.. You need to stop all that fanciness.

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - Agamemnus - 10-07-2003

I like everything a lot, except "Big Crystal Chunk". It looks like a bunch of onion rings....

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - barok - 10-07-2003

onion rings? I hate onion rings...

looks great! keep up the good artwork!

what resolution is frantic journey?

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - oracle - 10-07-2003

I think the crystal chunk may need a bit more.... substance/colour, but all the others are great!

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - relsoft - 10-07-2003

Barok: 320*200*256

Here are *some* more arts to share with you on FJ!! ;) ! - Adigun A. Polack - 10-08-2003

To Oracle, Barok, and Agamemnus:

Hello and thank you all for responding! Big Grin ! I am so *glad* to say that the “Big Crystal Chunk” has JUST been improved tonight, so please have a look!

I sure hope you enjoy it. Wink

And to all of you:

Here are some more of my new original enemy artwork for “Frantic Journey” (FJ)!! Cool !

[Image: FJ%20-%20Medium%20Crystal.gif] MEDIUM CRYSTAL

[Image: FJ%20-%20Small%20Crystal.gif] SMALL CRYSTAL

[Image: FJ%20-%20Fazilu.gif] FAZILU

And, I’ll bet you can tell that the crystal designs have been improved, too!! Also, I will *at least* try to implement them right-dab into the _actual_ gameplay of FJ itself, so do be patient on that, please. Big Grin

I thank you all for your continued respect and cooperation, guys!! :king: !

GIVING YOU ALL THE BENEFIT AND INSPIRATION,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - Jocke The Beast - 10-08-2003

The FRENZIED HOPPER was my favourite Smile Man, FJ really looks great...can't wait to play the final version 8)

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - relsoft - 10-09-2003

AI done for that Frenzied Hopper. ;*)

Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!! - seph - 10-09-2003

Dude, are you even listening to me?