Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion
Quote:If anyone is doing the main quest, there's that par where you have to get the 4 books of mythic dawn..

When getting the third book, a friend of mine was kind of... bored..

So after he got the third book, he came to me complaining, this is how he saw the third book scene play out:
He: "they killed le 3mp3r0x0r!"
NPC: "honto? HONTO HONTO?"
He: "ya rly torrent plz!"
NPC: "lol sauce"
He: "ty"
NPC: "bai!"

His words, I laughed.. a lot =)

Haha! I just recently did that part, that's hilarious. :lol:
I did that part.. and I dont get it.

I liked the bit not far after that where you actually have to use your brain and find the hidden clues, as opposed to just following map markers around. Even if the clue was DEAD OBVIOUS. :p

I hope there are more bits like that...
I saw a copy of Oblivion on sale for (I think it was) Xbox (regular or 360 I dunno, wasnt really paying attention) tonight...$68US. A tad expensive, no?
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
Quote:I saw a copy of Oblivion on sale for (I think it was) Xbox (regular or 360 I dunno, wasnt really paying attention) tonight...$68US. A tad expensive, no?

Just think of the bugs your paying $68 USD for as a "quest" or "puzzle" to be solved and forget that in Canada the game is only $60 CAD (about $40 USD).
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
Someone did a review of this game on the front page of somethingawful.com. Funny stuff. :lol:
It's probably not a good idea to get this first version with XBOX as there are several quest breaking bugs. (Magic guild bugs mostly.)
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Quote:I saw a copy of Oblivion on sale for (I think it was) Xbox (regular or 360 I dunno, wasnt really paying attention) tonight...$68US. A tad expensive, no?

Screw you! Some Xbox 360 games cost £50 here! Thats $87 USD :|
Quote:
NecrosIhsan Wrote:I saw a copy of Oblivion on sale for (I think it was) Xbox (regular or 360 I dunno, wasnt really paying attention) tonight...$68US. A tad expensive, no?

Just think of the bugs your paying $68 USD for as a "quest" or "puzzle" to be solved and forget that in Canada the game is only $60 CAD (about $40 USD).

We're not living in managed economies yet. I'm sure that Nek suffers from a shitty retailer.
You can get it in tesco for £20

EDIT thats for PC, sorry XBox is £40
EVEN MEN OF STEEL RUST.
[Image: chav.gif]
Quote:You can get it in tesco for £20

EDIT thats for PC, sorry XBox is £40

Yeah supermarkets have them for £40 usually, however game stores like to have the rip off prices of £50. I actually bought NFSMW for that. Half a hundred pounds! I'm a mug.