Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Frantic Journey Title Screen build is out
To Megaman,

Yes, I did include sound and music, but not while you are playing the game as of yet (you’re right though about that Smile ). The only real shot of listening to the music and sounds that I have so far is in the “Frantic Journey” Test Mode. And to get there, Megaman, here is what you do: if you have already downloaded and unzipped the recent FJ In-Progress Build, go to the file “Testmode.bat” and press Enter/Return. There, you will surely access the Test Mode where you can check out all of the gismos that’ll soon be implemented for the game itself including the Extend bonuses, the number of ships the player starts off with per credit, lots of my real hot and original music and sound effects, and a lot more!! Plus, I am currently planning (when I _DO_ return to full operation indeed, definitely!) to make access to the FJ Test Mode a **whole lot** easier for the player/viewer, without all the hassle. Big Grin Big Grin

And by the way, I thank you so much, Megaman, for your __splendid__ comments so far about the game “Frantic Journey”!! ;D Wink See ‘ya later!

WITH SUCH SHEER HONESTY AND RESPECT,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
In the FJ Test Mode, yes, there IS some music and sound! ;) - by Adigun A. Polack - 02-23-2003, 04:27 AM