Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... when you're not on the computer...
Quote:Appart from what Zack has mentioned (thanx, mate WinkBig Grin) I like drawing, composing, going with friends, winning trivial (note that I say "winning" and no "playing", 'cause I *always* win), and on summer I swim and have the luck of have a friend with one of those water motor bikes Tongue you gotta try it, it is the best experience. You and the waves Big Grin lol Last summer I was with a friend at the motorbike, he was driving and I was in the back side. He had excellent the idea to accelerate until the motorbike got to 90Mph more or less and then he had the even more excellent idea of turning to the right suddenly to make the motorbike slide... No need to tell where did I reach Big Grin I was launched at 90Mph from the motorbike over the waves Tongue

But it was cool Big Grin lol

I like being in the water, but at the same time I hate it.

Probably because I almost drowned to death when I was 9. Wink I should try surfing, though.

Messages In This Thread
So... when you're not on the computer... - by Silent-Death - 01-28-2004, 07:29 AM
So... when you're not on the computer... - by Neo - 01-28-2004, 01:23 PM
So... when you're not on the computer... - by Rokkuman - 01-28-2004, 08:48 PM
So... when you're not on the computer... - by Silent-Death - 01-29-2004, 01:33 AM
So... when you're not on the computer... - by Silent-Death - 01-29-2004, 01:41 AM