Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my 250th post, I want to show you all something special.
Dearest ALL of the QB45/QB71 community,

Hello to you and a rather so splendid new week to you all!! Cool !!

Celebrating my 250th post, I want to share with you something real special that I have discovered on the internet not too long ago. Have you ever heard of a Japanese internet radio station called Emusica? It is a very special radio station that is ENTIRELY devoted to (get this right now!) arcade game music!! And man, on most of the music for them games, they play back ALL of the original tracks you have used to love back then, from the “coin-in” sounds to the stage/boss musics and even to the “Game Over” and “Name Entry” musics!! My, ain’t that good? Big Grin !

Apparently, currently playing at least during the week of July 18, 2004 are ALL music tracks indeed from the following games:
  • • Air Buster (Kaneko; 1990; Arcade)
    • Cleopatra Fortune (Taito; 1996; Arcade)
    • Daytona USA (Sega; 1994; Arcade)
    • Detana!! Twinbee / Bells & Whistles (Konami; 1991; Arcade)
    • Dragon Saber (Namco; 1990; Arcade)
    • ESP Ra.De (Cave; 1998; Arcade)
    • Marchen Maze / Alice in Wonderland (Namco; 1988; Arcade)
    • Metal Soldier Issac II (Taito; 1985; Arcade)
    • Mr. Heli (Irem; 1987; Arcade)
    • Night Striker (Taito; 1989; Arcade)
    • Out Run (Sega; 1986; Arcade)
    • Pac-Mania (Namco; 1987; Arcade)
    • R-Type (Irem; 1987; Arcade)
    • Tatsujin / Truxton (Toaplan/Taito; 1988; Arcade)
    • Tatsujin II / Tatsujin Oh / Truxton II (Toaplan; 1992; Arcade)
    • Thunder Cross II (Konami; 1991; Arcade)
    • Thunder Dragon 2 (NMK; 1993; Arcade)

........and MANY more from within the coming weeks!! Stay tuned for that! Wink ! In the meantime, you can listen to this fiery-hot station by clicking going to this address:

Thanks and enjoy this fitting post, y’all!!! :king: !!

SHARING WITH YOU MY AMAZING INTERNET DISCOVERY FOR THIS *VERY* SPECIAL POST,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Now encouraging even more positive originality than ever before, it is jam-packed with all-new and *NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN* QB challenges, bigger and breathtakingly intense excitement, and MORE REVOLUTIONARY FUN like you have never, ever experienced, even including stuff based on the new and upcoming 2004 Athens Olympic Games, too!!! ;*) !

Got game for all this? Then I challenge you to please visit http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/qbcpc/. That means YOU, pal! Wink
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
For my 250th post, I want to show you all something special. - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-20-2004, 02:51 AM