Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my 250th post, I want to show you all something special.
To Adosorken:

Man, I *must* tell you that you are definitely correct on that one. Big Grin ! And you are 100% correct as well that there were indeed two (2) musicians that composed the outstanding music for Phantasy Star IV, and those two wonderful people were:
  • • Izuho Takeuchi
    • M. Nakagaki
    (The both of them also did the sound effects for Phantasy Star IV, too! Wink )
And Adosorken, look, I have got to gladly tell you something else about Izuho Takeuchi himself. :king: He is also the man who has teamed up with Yoshiaki Kashima to do the sound program for Phantasy Star IV itself. As well, he was apparently credited for MANY of the other musical works for the following games:
  • » Mega Man 7 (Capcom; 1995; Super NES/Super Famicom)
    » Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega; 1992; Genesis/Mega Drive)
    » Phantasy Star III (Sega; 1990; Genesis/Mega Drive)
    » Forgotten Worlds (Capcom (reprogrammed by Sega); 1989; Genesis/Mega Drive)
What a guy, huh? ;*)

Just wanted to let you know of some fascinating material like that, and thank you so much. ^_- !

BEING AS HONESTLY TRUE AS I POSSIBLY CAN,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Man, have you hit the bullseye on that one! ^_^ ! - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-27-2004, 01:08 AM