Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIDO screenshots (WARNING: large, numerous images)
I wasn't going to show screenshots to the general public of this just yet, but a few people insisted that I do...so here ya go. Big Grin

Main view with the GUI template loaded:
[Image: fido-mainview.png]

New Project dialog:
[Image: fido-newprojectdialog.png]

New Module dialog:
[Image: fido-newmoduledialog.png]

IDE Settings dialog (UNFINISHED):
[Image: fido-idesettings-WORK-IN-PROGRESS.png]

Tip-Of-The-Day dialog:
[Image: fido-tipoftheday.png]

Project Properties dialog (partially unfinished):
[Image: fido-projectproperties.png]

About dialog:
[Image: fido-aboutdialog.png]

Various dialogs:
[Image: fido-finddialog.png]
[Image: fido-findandreplacedialog.png]
[Image: fido-gotoline.png]

FIDO is not the same as the GUI Compiler; they are different products. I started work on FIDO awhile ago but haven't been able to do much work on it recently because of the server problems and IRL work. But over the last couple of days, I've snuck in some work here and there. I just finalized the project format, and the thing's almost ready to load/save projects (right now it can only either load blank sources or templates but cannot yet save anything). The internal structures are quite complex so everything has to be very carefully planned...this isn't a slap-together VB project, folks. Big Grin I may have a working version available by the end of January but as life itself is full of chaos and unexpected outcomes, nothing's certain right now. In any event, comments would be much appreciated. Big Grin

For the record...no, this is not cross-platform and isn't intended to be either. I may add Linux options to it and see if it will run in Wine later though.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.

Messages In This Thread
FIDO screenshots (WARNING: large, numerous images) - by adosorken - 01-13-2005, 07:39 AM