Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90-minute old-skool game creation challenge in FB!
To Nixon again:

As for your entry there, it is a two-player nibbles-based game, which gives me this kinda old-skool feeling, which is a good start up front, man! Wink

And look, telling from what you said, it took you just 90 minutes for you to get that source code ready for this challenge. Good job there!

The one problem I found so far is that when the snake player moves in the *exact* opposite direction of where he/she is moving, then the other player automatically wins, which is something that you need to work on and fix a little bit, Nixon. Other than that, I am officially accepting your entry! Big Grin

Also, like I said from the beginning, you can enter this challenge as many times as you like, so you are no doubt welcome to dig into your old Commodore 64 archives to give you an idea of what your next 90-min game is gonna be (and I wish you a lot of good fortune in coming up with a better one, at that! Big Grin )!!

With all of that in mind, be seeing you later, and thank you tonight!!!

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine” and “AFlib2 - Aura Flow Library 2”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Pretty good entry here, Nixon. - by Adigun A. Polack - 12-30-2005, 08:48 AM
Challenge has now ended. - by Adigun A. Polack - 02-19-2006, 10:58 AM