Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90-minute old-skool game creation challenge in FB!
To all of you (and pay real important attention, please! Big Grin ):

Pardon me again please for posting another post in a row in this thread, but I want to let you know right now that the deadline for this current challenge has just been revealed: Saturday, February 18, 2006. That is the EXACT same date as the deadline of the forthcoming February issue of QB Express, as promised. Wink

So far, I have gotten three (3) wonderful entries, and I am *really* looking forward to seeing more, so please refer to the very first post in this thread for more details on how to enter this interesting challenge if you haven’t already, alright? Smile=b

Thank you so much for your fine patrionage, and please continue to enjoy this one richly! ^-^

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine” and “AFlib2 - Aura Flow Library 2”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
OK. ;) I will tell you all the *exact* deadline date now. - by Adigun A. Polack - 01-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Challenge has now ended. - by Adigun A. Polack - 02-19-2006, 10:58 AM