Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Just Learning Music (MID files in a .rar)
Quote:Not bad, though both 'Distortion' and the second part of 'Mad Train' seem to be a little... inspired by one of the riffs Ozzy's 'Crazy Train'
I wouldn't know. Perhaps I'm just rewriting what I've heard? *tried to say that without insulting Ozzy :P*

Quote:Most of the songs are really simple and don't really seem to go anywhere. I kept expecting more instruments to come in, or at least another piano, instead of just a single piano lead throughout-- It's a little hard to hear how the tunes are supposed to go without any consistent rhythm part to them.
Ah, I'll try to work on that. I'm sick of MID though, but am having trouble looking into .ogg. It'll take me a while to learn the software and compose some music for the format, which would allow me more freedom.

I'll try to look up some stuff on melody and such and try to get in some more instruments, which I would definitely love to do as well. I just wanna do this without having the parts repeat themselves as they do right now. I hear some very great music in my head, but the single-instrument lack of variety songs are all I can transpose onto digital instruments right now.

*Goes off and away, to expand his knowledge of music and melody to that of an 8 year old, rather than a 5 year old*

Messages In This Thread
I'm Just Learning Music (MID files in a .rar) - by TheAdventMaster - 01-12-2007, 06:24 AM