Poll: After you have taken a look at my ten (10) original enemy designs for “Frantic Journey”, what do you _really_ think of them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THEY *ABSOLUTELY* ARE HOT!!! I believe that you *are* the best yet!! ;*D !!
100.00%
5 100.00%
Great stuff!! Now you got me inspired!! Wink !
0%
0 0%
Pretty good!
0%
0 0%
Only average.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a look at my *original* designs for “Frantic Journey“!!
To all of you:

Hello, y’all!! Cool ! Have I got some **exciting** news to share with you or what? Look now, for the continued development of the game “Frantic Journey” (FJ), at first, I have tried to add the new enemies to the _actual_ gameplay of this game using the custom new indexes for the Honeycomb Cave stages, only that even after MANY tries at this, it just DID NOT work at all, due to the enemies *not* appearing like they’re supposed to according to my placements of them on the maps of at least one of the stages! Sad ! So, did I just cave in and give up? NEVER!! Wink !! All of a sudden, an idea has just popped into my thinking, which was like, “you know what, I am gonna add the new enemies using the older indexes (*not* the spriteset) from the enemies of the Organic Stages of FJ!”. And so, I did some of that (with some custom enemy patterns thrown in for good measure!), and HERE was the result so far:

[Image: FJ%20New%20Screen-001.gif]

You talk about awesome work, ladies and gentlemen, and this thing is NO LESS THAN a splendid start so far, talking about which!! Big Grin !!

To Oracle and Barok:

I thank you both for your *wonderful* support concerning about my crystal designs!! Big Grin ! And Barok, as for your question about the crystals breaking off into smaller chunks of them when you shoot them, you are _MOST_ correct, my man, as I will program them to do so in the continuing developments of FJ, so you just stay plain tuned, okay please? Wink !

And to Seph:

I am going say this to you *loud and clear*: I am leaving my writing style _right where it is_, REGARDLESS of what you think I need on that kind of style. Honestly, man, if you don’t like that, then too bad, ‘cause I am not gonna even *sacrifice* my writing originality in posts like this just to please you at all. Bottom line: either get used to my style of writing, or get out of the way and find another post outside my style. It‘s your choice, Seph. Wink

I thank you all so much for your continued cooperation now. Until next time, bye for now!! Big Grin !!

BRINGING TO YOU SUCH **AWESOME** PROGRAMMING IN QUICKBASIC,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
My, have I got a *THRILLING* story to tell you or what? :D - by Adigun A. Polack - 10-10-2003, 08:59 AM