Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my 250th post, I want to show you all something special.
To Dark_prevail, Plasma, and Barok:

You all are correct entirely on that. Goes to show you why it is proof positive that my 250th post indeed had in mind a clear and well-focused purpose in it rather than just no more than a useless junk of a spam-post, you know? I mean, I take my time and learn to be *truly* careful on my writings of my posts, and I believe that it has finally paid off already on that, most certainly! Big Grin ! And I will continue to take my time like that in my post-writing skills, too.

I hope you all are enjoying the original arcade music in your listening of Emusica, and thanks again, wonderful guys. Wink

YOURS MOST TRULY AND DEEPLY,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”

And finally, do stop by at the all-new “QB Coder’s Tutorials Guild” within my site for all 4 chapters of Relsoft’s current 3D tutorial series plus the showing you of how to submit your own QuickBASIC/QBasic tutorials!! ^_- !
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
There we have it! The proof is in the pudding, folks. - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-21-2004, 11:05 PM