Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90-minute old-skool game creation challenge in FB!
To Deleter:

If you can remember that on June 28, 2003, Na_th_an originally started a challenge like that entitled “Simple Games in 1 hour...”, only at that time it was for QuickBASIC only, more than a year before FreeBASIC was even released, man. That one just clicked at me like lightning and gave me such a fresh idea and inspiration tonight for what this newly-revamped challenge in FB is really all about.... only this time, we are taking it old-skool and that I am giving you 30 minutes more in your coding for this drill, you know? Smile ! I would recommend that you study that other thread, as it would give you some clear ideas of what was presented there!

And for a shot at playing the many game entries that were presented in that 1-hour challenge, please take a click right here to download them! That should provide good some warm-up for you, Deleter. Cool

With all this in mind, this new challenge has just started now from the moment I first written that in here (come to think of it, I had NOT even created another challenge in over a year at all, no, not one.... that is, until tonight!! Wink ). Should be very interesting by the way, and I hope to see you and others in this! Peace!!! Big Grin

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine” and “AFlib2 - Aura Flow Library 2”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Let me give you a little background, Deleter. - by Adigun A. Polack - 12-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Challenge has now ended. - by Adigun A. Polack - 02-19-2006, 10:58 AM