Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how did you get your nickname used here?
NovaProgramming...
I guess mine isn't as interesting as I thought

In that good old game Starcraft... on Battle.Net... I was fortunate enough (a long time ago) to secure the nickname "Nova" which I thought was pretty cool. But it really wasn't... everyone thought that "Nova" was a girls name, so I kept getting hit on... but anyways... When I signed up, I just went with slapping "Programming" on the end, cause... well, yeah.

Nowadays, of course, everyone (who's on my MSN list anyways) knows I'm "Flaid", and that is from Don Miguel's RPG which was released in the oh-so-glorious pirated RPG Maker 2000, where there's a dog who is very badly translated:
Quote:My Nick is Flaid!
I am ordinary dog, but you are special man!
I search for you whole my life!
[Don Miguel:] How old you, Flaid?
[Flaid:] Well, I'm big enough... and I'm almost two! Two weeks old!

I dunno, I thought it was original. Maybe I'll swing things so that's my nickname here someday... if I decide to stick around this time Wink
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------

Messages In This Thread
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 02-09-2006, 03:48 PM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by NovaProgramming - 02-14-2006, 10:04 AM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 02-14-2006, 09:58 PM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 02-16-2006, 10:05 AM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 02-17-2006, 09:04 AM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 04-26-2006, 03:21 PM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 04-27-2006, 12:55 PM
So how did you get your nickname used here? - by Anonymous - 04-28-2006, 06:30 PM