Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oracle PL/SQL
i am curious if members on this forum know PL/SQL?! then i'll know that i can ask questions on it when i need to, thanx.
here are 10 types of people, those that understand binary & those that dont. . .
*shrug* I use mysql because it's on my server...
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
i mean actually PL/SQL programming for Oracle servers.

ei --- > http://otn.oracle.com/oramag/code/tips2003/101903.html
here are 10 types of people, those that understand binary & those that dont. . .
Hey there

I don't know if you know the title of this forum.

QBASICnews.

Have you heard of Qbasic? If you're about 18 or so and a bit of a geek, then on your old MS-DOS6.22 comp u would have found a magix program called qb1.1.

We are THOSE people. Do you think we know the difference between SQL and Mysql?

No but seriously, (i did know the diff, my dad's office got an oracle facelift) it's quite complicated stuff. You're much better off going to a dedicated website.
·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡~æthérFòx~¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·-
avinash.vora - http://www.avinashv.net
General programming, man. Get 'wit da times, yo!
am an asshole. Get used to it.
*intakes sarcasm. . .

reason why i ask is because i feel comfortable on this forum & wanted to relate various programming questions here. the section to this forum is called "GENERAL PROGRAMMING", hence the post. i know i could have gone to a dedicated forum on the subject matter but i thought i'd try here first.

*just caught your post, thanx Ninkazu.
I know SQL. That is, I have a fading memory of it.

It's stupid.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Quote:It's stupid.
Y.... y'know waht? j00r stoopid! YA! Thas right!
*shoves Ninkazu out the window*...

Yer all the same!
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
SQL is helpful, what can I say? Why must you hate everything fast and convenient?