Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The King Of QBers 2004: The Textfest
Yes, I decided to change it to 2004 since it will be released in 2004. No sense in saying 2003. Smile

OK here's the team lineup as it stands...if anyone wants anything changed, lemme know:

THE HOTTIES
"The Femme Fatale Team"
Rhiannon, eQuuskia, Nathan The Lovely Pervert

THE MUNCHIES
"The Yummy Food Team"
Shroomy, Lemon Head, Potato

THE UNDEAD
"The Living Dead Team"
Seph, ProggerX, Lachie Dazdarian

THE TECHNO-FREAKS
"The Metallic Freak Team"
Mech, Rockuman, Genso The Horny Sanzo

THE ANIMALS
"The Furry Animal Team"
Piptol, Jofers, Uber-Dog

THE MASTERS
"The Martial Artists Team"
Nekrophidius, Hard Rock, Torn

THE LEGACIES
"The Ancient Times Team"
Corrupted Paladin Zero, Tigra, Black Death

THE OVERLORDS
"The Rulers Team"
Oracle, Jocke The Beast, The HPCF

I'm just about done upgrading Useless Sock (KOQB'04's "graphics" library) for this game...it's a lot faster than the previous version. Sorry there haven't been more updates for this game lately, I've been busy with school and work...this Monday's the last day of class and then finals are the following Monday and Tuesday so after that I'll be able to work on this a lot more, along with the other projects we got going on over at LSS.

Anyways, like I said, if anyone wants to make any changes, let me know now so I can adjust things. Utility work is 90% completed so the game engine will be coded very soon. Some of the story work has already been completed and some of the characters have already been partially designed.

Well I'll keep people updated as to the status of this thing, if y'all are interested and whatnot. Smile
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
cool, im a legacy. 8)
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
looks good, man Smile i can only imagin what a fighting mushroom looks like in ascii lol
i forget if i specified my special ability. >_<
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:looks good, man Smile i can only imagin what a fighting mushroom looks like in ascii lol
The question is, what kind of mushroom? :wink: Ado: I recomment the Amanita Virosa, the deadliest mushroom in the world. For design purposes, it's white, very-steriotypical-looking mushroom: stem, rounded cap.
And you're doing this in ASCII mode? :o
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Well, I'm glad that Jocke's on my side :lol:
Quote:Ado: I recommend the Amanita Virosa, the deadliest mushroom in the world. For design purposes, it's white, very-steriotypical-looking mushroom: stem, rounded cap.
And you're doing this in ASCII mode? :o
Yep, it's an ASCII game Smile

OK I'll make it that kind of mushroom then. Sounds killer Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
#Go Go Furrrrrrrrrrry Annnnnnimals!#

I'm really looking forward to seeing this nek Smile
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
"The Animals"? :o couldnt we be the "The Vicious Fangs of Death", or the "Fur-Cloaked Hunters" or "Creatures of the Night" or "The Beasts of Fury"? Hell, even the "The Untrainable House Pets" will do, but something slightly more menacing than "the furry animal team"? Wink

Oh yeah, and, uh, way to go with your game library. There aren't to be nearly enough text libraries, and I dont mean this sarcastically (or this, for that matter. or that last sentence there). Good stuff Big Grin
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Don't worry toonster. See, we'll lull the enemy into a false sense of security with our cutesy soft fur and sweet puppy-dog eyes. And once they move within petting range... let loose the vicious fangs of death!

Reminds me of my cat, actually.
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?