Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red_marvin did it, ans so can I...
Guess who's getting Assembly Language for Intel-Based computers, 4th edition, published in 2002!! New book, teaches 16- and 32-bit Assembly coding, PC architecture (CPU, memory)...
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a birthday. Big Grin
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
do you have a scanner?
why? i can just go over to him and mug him. :rotfl: now i want it :evil:
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
If you want a good book on assembly, you can download the Art of Assembly for free...

(Of course, having a real book is nice too Smile )
Yes, and this one is braaaaaand new. You can read the first 3 chapters online, they're awesome. It also serves as a reference, has a list of interrupts (for real mode coding), and an instruction list...everything.
So cool. Tongue
Btw you guys no, I'm not gonna scan it, because I don't want to financially pain the guy who wrote it. Smile And Whitetiger...I'm not leaving the house anytime soon, so no chance to mug me. Tongue
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
i dont wanna pay the crossing fee to get over the border anyway so live in peace once again =P
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
I’m sure there is a comprehensive interrupt list somewhere but for our conveyance you could at least scan them.
Ralfie Brown has long had the net's definitive interrupt list.

If my memory serves me correctly, it still resides at www.ctyme.com/rbrown
hey whitetiger! guess what? i live in the same country as zack! Tongue i'll mug him for you. i'll use my ninja powers to sneak in his house, mug him (and steal his book in the meantime) Tongue does that sound good to you?
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Excellent! Most asm books/references I've seen barely cover 32 bit if at all.