Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital Q
This question is directed at the owners of microsoft office 2000. do any of you (or 'have' any of you) had any problems when typing the capital 'Q' when using Excel? this has to be the strangest problem i have ever seen throughout my usage of microsoft office. Feedback would be nice.

-Mech
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
You would think Microsoft would properly let you type in ALL letters of the alphabet.
It works fine for me on Office200 Excel.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:[...]do any of you (or 'have' any of you) had any problems when typing the capital 'Q' when using Excel?[...]
no.
Speedlemon:
this isn't a poll, i'm looking for information, not a single yes or no answer.

Zack:
thanks. i'm gonna write microsoft an angry letter and see if i can't get my 'Q' back :wink:
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
works fine in Excell97... sorry but i dont have 2000
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:Speedlemon:
this isn't a poll, i'm looking for information, not a single yes or no answer.
is saying no[im not having problems] any different from saying sry, it works fine.
?
simple. others are saying "yes, it works fine in office excel 7" and "It works fine for me, i am running Win98 and OfficeExcell 200". just saying no can mean your using win95 and notepad. besides, i doubt you even know how to set up a spread sheet or have office excell...
Quote:simple. others are saying "yes, it works fine in office excel 7" and "It works fine for me, i am running Win98 and OfficeExcell 200". just saying no can mean your using win95 and notepad. besides, i doubt you even know how to set up a spread sheet or have office excell...
why would i say no and be talking about notepad in 95 in a question referring the excell? you're right, but i do know how to type the letter Q... thats not that hard to do. ok mech, here you go
sry mech, im not having any problems with excell.
happy?
Alright guys, keep it civil Wink

I don't have Excel 2000, but I have no problems in Excel 2K3. You've tried MS support on their website, right?
Quote:why would i say no and be talking about notepad in 95 in a question referring the excell? you're right, but i do know how to type the letter Q... thats not that hard to do. ok mech, here you go
sry mech, im not having any problems with excell.
happy?

Please do not reply to my posts anymore, you simply repeat what i say and dont understand the question in the first place

Oracle:
Yes i did, no such luck. Microsoft would rather send you on a wild goosechase filled with blind links than actually help you :wink: