Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you guys grow up in my absence?
I have returned, for the most part. I probably won't be coming around the forum as often as I did because I still see that AAP is around, but I guess it's impossible for me to leave QB.

I start calculus next school year, so hopefully that will help my coding abilities for stuff such as advanced effects, 3D and so forth. I'm bored of generic games and I want to make something new, fun, adictive and exciting.

Updates about me and my life (if you missed Ninkazu, and not just his brain... which you probably didn't, but I must fuel my ego):
1) Just finished Computer Science II in high school, and let me tell you... Java turned out to be worse than I thought (and I had strong feelings from the beginning).
2) Wow, I'm stuck on number 2.... uh... well I had a girlfriend for almost 2 months, but I broke up with her...
3) I'm working (*cough* "working") on a secret project for Venosoft, but I'm kinda stuck on the editor, since I expected too much of myself. I'm probably going to mimic my NM editor, but with my added systems [this is a windows game with allegro].
4) Eternal Dreams has not moved an inch, if you were wondering.
5) After 6 months of having a donate button up on Venosoft, we haven't received a dime. Strong motivation, huh?
6) According to at least 3 adults (well... old Christians), I am Satan because I play Dungeons & Dragons sometimes.
7) I'm still right.

Now if you want to start a flame about anything I've said.... shove it up your ass; you knew you just wanted to flame when you read this thread title.

To the mods: I don't know whom you all are anymore, but this is my message to you: censorship can suck my ass; I'm going to cuss and be stubborn (and hate AAP) and that's the way it's going to be. Banning me now would only prove my feelings for leaving this forum in the first place.

And to you all, I expect nothing but good replies to this thread. You 'signed' (according to Clinton's legislature) the agreement that you are 13 or older, so you should be able to handle my attitude. If not, once again, shove it up your ass, I don't want to hear it.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
To Ninkazu:

Yo, remember me? Long time, no see, huh? ^_^ !

To begin, let us do a little reminiscing, shall we? A lot has happened to me in your absence, along with a *ton* of changes. First of all, both my writing style has been completely changed for the MUCH better, especially over the recent weeks and months, too! Secondly, so has my attitude. In its rather entirely. Big Grin ! And third and finally, I have some biggest and MOST hottest things planned for the QB45/QB71 community this year, also!

Look, you may hate me with all of your heart if you want to, but *please* do not even bring it or spread it along into this forumboard, as part of the new QBasicNews.com forum rules say for you to write in a way that is respectful of others, whether you even feel like it or not.

I love you, Ninkazu, and I want to do all that I can to help you out, BUT, even though I *do* love you indeed, I will never even be a flat bit scared or intimidated of you at all. Cool Period, the end.

Talk to you later. Wink

REMEMBERING MY IMPROVEMENTS,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
I'm not trying to intimidate you... your writing is superfluous and your constant "THANKS TO THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!" is very annoying.

This is the end of this 'argument.' I will not post in your threads, because I don't want to provoke you, and I would rather not see you in any of my threads.

I hate you. I don't find it that disrepectful to say so, and this will be the end of my saying it here. You really didn't have to reply in this thread because guess what? My opinion is not going to change about you.
Eeew

Ninkazu
AND
AAP

-- the two most hated people in the world -- in one thread.
Someone lock this, then delete it, then format the hard drive
of the server it was stored on . . . and burn the server.
ammit potato!
I'm hated as much as AAP here? I'd better leave before I'm lynched.
Why stop there? Why not burn down the building the servers are stored in? And how about kidnapping wldcard so he can't buy another server? And why the hell not do genocide on every human, to make sure everyone like AAP is dead? And why don't we go even further and, say, blow up the Earth? I'll lend you my megaultradeathray. But you gotta return it by Saturday. I'm going to a Korn concert and um, want to eliminate their horrible sound.
earn.
Ninkazu, get your website's butt off of long4net servers, now! After about a week straight of downtime, I decided to leave. I suggest you do the same.
Now I'm hosted at http://surpasshosting.com which is much better than the idiots at long4net. Just host yourself there. Do it. Now.

And btw - you complain about AAP, when really you're attitude is kind of depressing (no offense!). So just consider stopping your hate of AAP, because it's possible that people will have reasons to hate you. Nobody likes a hypocrit. :wink:
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
I'm moving to dathorn as soon as James starts sending me the money (I really have no clue why he's not doing it himself.... damned procrastinator)

But ya... after that week of downtime, they came back and it's pretty stable, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to move.
In 2 weeks I'm going down to south Illinois (as opposed to north where I am now) and renting a house from my uncle for $350 a month. He's going to give me work and give me $50 or $60 a day. Sweet deal I think, seeing as I'm only 18 and for the last year and a half have been living in HALF a room and now I will have a WHOLE HOUSE to myself. You know what's funny though, I'm probably only going to be in the living room. I'll have my fouton in there, and my TV and my table. So why put furniture in any other room? Big Grin
earn.
Quote:Now I'm hosted at http://surpasshosting.com which is much better than the idiots at long4net. Just host yourself there. Do it. Now.

awesome host, i think i'll switch there too.
ammit potato!