Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*GASP* I'm finally back!
HI everyone!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy!!!

Happiness is spewing from my soul!!!!

So here's what happened, and why I haven't been on lately and such: I have been playing football, which, between that and school, basically dominates my life. ON TOP OF THAT, microsoft screwed me over by telling me that "critical updates are available" and so I installed Service Pack 2, but it KILLED my computer. AND, at the same time, as if God hated me, my processor burned out. SO, now I got my new processor, installed windows on my "OMEGA (120 GB [Brand New]) Hard drive, and I'm rarin' to go. In edition to that, I got me a new motherboard (ASUS), and a new video card (NVIDIA 5600FX 256 MB) So I'M SOOOO HAPPY NOW

Anyways, I'll be off - and - on here again as long as I'm at football most of the time... I play Defencive Tackle. I don't start. Our team really sucks. But that's okay, because about 60% of the reason I joined the team in the first place was to get into better shape.

OKAY!!! it's SOOOO great to be bacK!!
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Welcome back, computers dieing in you always sucks. I went away for two weeks a couple of years ago and came back to switch on my computer and it blew up(well the powersupply did), but nothing was compatiable anymore so I basically had to buy a new computer. Anyway glad to see you back, Big Grin
Yea, good to see ya back with us Nova! Damn $hitty SP2, we have seen problems ourselves here with it. It seems to try to stop DOS programs from running as wel or something. =P

Wildcard: You should get your avatar back on man! It looked wicked before you "left". Heh heh. You never really left. We always knew youd come back. =D
False, SP2 works better than SP1.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
sp0 works even better...
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]
I dont have any service pack and my lappy works just fine Tongue
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
How's your poison ivy?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
nathan: SP2 has broken my friend's install and he had taken every precaution.

rhia: same here =). No service pack. But its a different story as a strong firewall/router is sitting between it and the chaos of the internet =P.

nova: good to see you so happy! enjoy life man. You had a tough year =). Just take care >.<
SP2 works great in the three computers I've installed it in. That's all I can tell.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
unfortunately SP2 does break functionality on many computers. I have seen atleast 2 computers which needed complete reinstall and SP2 broke their install even after the fresh install.