Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the genius gene :: do you have it?
sometimes, when i have a large scale project to do, what i do is just go to sleep thinking about the concept, and in the mornin i have all the bugs and kinks all worked out perfectly, and then i go and start codin for like 5 hours straight.... and then its done, kinkfree and perfect. ive been told im weird for this, so does anyone else do this?
earn.
people don't learn anything until they go to sleep, that's a fact, so going to sleep with an idea in your mind will help sort it out.

i take naps just as breaks, and then i get a big boost right after.

if i get really stumped, i just draw out the problem and that usually gives me a good solution.
ammit potato!
Sleeping is the time when the brain takes all the information you learn during the day and sort it out.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Sleeping helps Smile
Believe it or not I too have some similar experience. I 'dream' about the problems =P. I am really asleep but I am concious in my dreams, working out the problems. I know this state of concious dreaming is very rare in people but for me its a very regular phenomenon o.O
I have this phenonemon as well Wink That is, if I like to spend my night thinking instead of resting Smile
Me too, maybe it's just a programmers-phenomenon eh? :wink:
Learning stuff before bed give me a small bout of insomnia, so I try to avoid that. But if I want to really absorb knowledge and put it into correct practise, I take some Lion's Mane mushrooms, Maiitake and cordycepts. Those always help with everything.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
i seem to do this aswell, a proven fact that if you want to memorise something you put it on a loop and play it while you sleep and you learn it
url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=79][Image: safer.gif][/url]
It's more like, when you learn new stuff you often think way too much about it. And then when you go to sleep your brain just keeps it simple (because you're not actually thinking) and you learn easier.