Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite animé(s) of all time?
Dearest, *dearest* all of you massively good QB45/QB71/FB community ( Big Grin=b ),

Welcome once again and an absolutely awesome new week to you all.

Now, I know that the world of Japanese animation (or animé, as a whole lot of us call it these days, you know? Wink ) has captured in some TRULY EXCELLENT and over-the-top storytelling and character development from over so many of the years, and these couple of my current faves in this area are just NO exception at all:

This is a tremendously heartbreaking, yet *rather* so touching animé motion picture classic about two orphans — a guy named Seita and his more younger sister named Setsuko — as they endure the many painful hardships and struggles of what it was actually like to be in the middle of World War II in Japan. For mature audiences ONLY. You can see the full details about the film here.
My DEFINITE favorite piece of animé OVA about a love between two teens, Mikako Nagamine and Noboru Terao, as they do try to contact and ultimately reach each other through a method of E-mail, even beyond time and space, too!! :o The way it was all done and the intense CG graphics and character development are purely so excellent and original stuff, it’s just uncanny. I absolutely loved it!! A MUST-SEE OVA FILM!!! d=Big Grin=b !

For more information about this OVA, please go right here.

There was a time apparently during the last decade (1995) where my favorites used to be Sailor Moon and Record of Lodoss War, but now times have changed for me. Yep! ;*) !

So, with all that in mind now, what do you think are indeed your favorite (or best) animés of all time? It can be a show, OVA, or motion picture that is no doubt based on that. As for me, I haven’t yet took a look at the film Nausicaä since it has recently been released on US DVD, but it is *quite* promising a film to me, I must say! Big Grin

I will see all of you again now, and you be true to yourselves!!! :king:

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THIS WEEK,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Last Exile
his sig left intentionally blank
ya Last exile was great.

but for me right now naruto my favoret.
As I have a daughter, you may see a trend in my anime viewing...

Junkers Come Here
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away

...but I still dutifully sit through the latest Pokèmon release...
ature has its way of warning a person away from danger: The distinct black and white coloration on a skunk, the chilling buzz of a rattlesanke, a redneck handing you his beer and saying "Watch this!"
shutter pokemon i don't even consider anime since it has no plot and it just plain stuped.
wolfs rain
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. In general, it's kind of hard for me to really get into anime, but Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie actually ranks up in my top favorite movies period. It's got that "screw the story, just get straight to the action" feel that I just love in movies, and can only seem to be found in game-based anime...

EDIT:

BTW, Adigun, I just realized the style of your posts are actually starting to look kinda slick... especially since you toned down on the letter pyrotechinics. =]
ghost in the shell
url=http://www.random-seed.net][Image: asylumsig.png][/url]
Quote:shutter pokemon i don't even consider anime since it has no plot and it just plain stuped.

:???: It has some sotra plot? eh? oh well... pitty for me its the only type of anime I can remember watching...

Unless Beast Wars was one (hince "Rattrap" "Maximal" Big Grin 6 is just a lucky number, tho it only seems to work in Super Mario World as lives.).. thats over all my fav,. if or ifnot anime.. Tongue

Pitty Spirit was American made by dreamstar...(Avatar)
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
I have seen Cowboy bebop and Spirited away, and I liked both,
but It's the only anime i've seen...
/post]