Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in a name?
What do your screen names mean? Mine is also my school login for the system. But, I've seen some really wierd ones, and what do they mean? Just write what your screen name is, and a description of what it has in common with you.

j2krei08 (jayTOOcryoate): No specific meaning, just a login for school. The "j" stand for my first name, "krei" for my last (the 2 since my brother is 1) and 08, the year I graduate!
Well... It's my name... Yep. I dropped my old screen name, "Frog32", for some reason... Maybe it was too generic or something... But some people still call me by it. Whichever, I just tend to use 'Josiah' or 'Josiah Tobin' now on forums for the hell of it. Tongue
I think Nek (ado) has an interesting tale behind his name, though. :wink:
Mine is the product of a 13 year old mind! it was like, "Putz a name in, then add numbers!" but i guess if you want to pick it apart you could say: I chose mech because i played alot of the mechwarrior games when i was younger, and 1031 is for 10 - 31 (or, October 31rst: My birthday). bleh, i've been meaning to change it for so long...
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
i break things :(
Mitth'raw'nuruodoaka Grand Admiral Thrawn

Star Wars guy. A Chiss, bluish black hair, blue skin, red eyes. Very intellegent + stregetic mind. Good guy, wrong side.

May 19th everyone! :bounce:
i]"But...it was so beautifully done"[/i]
Whitetiger becuase I just simply loooove them, mereeeow ^-^

0990 is 3 things I guess.
1) Month and year of my birthday
2) My love of symmetry
3) Subconscience randomification =P

it used to be 15564 way before i joined this forum but I didn't like it
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
My name is a result of evolution.

Megaman, changed to Rockman to make it less common, changed to Rockuman to make it more unique, and finally changed to Rokkuman to stop it from being pronounced "Rock You Man".
my name is form a pencil company.
mine was created from random scrabble tiles. Wink Though, i'm thinking of changing... to moon-utt... my chinese name. (i'm half chinese.) Heh... everyone's name has some meaning except mine... :lol:
Jumping Jahoolipers!
When I wanted to enter a qb chat many years ago, it asked for a nickname, and I just entered the first thing that came to my mind.
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta