Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so heres the thing
i get a "1175 hours free AOL!!!OMFG YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP TODAY!!!" thingy in the mail for the first time in this new house, but the 11 billionth time in my life.. so since im home alone all day with danny until i go to work, i decided what the hell and called em up.

yeah so i called the next day to cancel. "why" said the cancelation guy? "i dont have a modem. i was just signing up for the hell of it". "oh thats okay, we'll send you a modem for free."

WTF!?

well a week later, here i am with free membrship until june 28, with a free modem. well, two cuz they sent me an extra one to make sure id get it...

but aol sucks still Big Grin
earn.
AOL sent you a FREE modem!!!!! wtf man. thats crazy they must be getting desperate.
so, wtf happened to w00tish.com?
earn.
UNCLEAN!!!!

UNCLEAN!!!!

You should immediately go and dowse yourself liberally with holy water!

Unclean!!!

uncleeeeennn.....

* sound of running footsteps fading into distance *
ature has its way of warning a person away from danger: The distinct black and white coloration on a skunk, the chilling buzz of a rattlesanke, a redneck handing you his beer and saying "Watch this!"
^_^ I use AOL,....... thinks me not should have said that,........ :lol:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
so.. these are all the new regulars?

kinda sad when the "newbies" of my time come back posting threads saying "so hows things been since i left" lol
earn.
These are the *new* regulars... yes... The folks with a lot of time on their hands, is for sure. Anyways, Welcome back seph, hope your life has turned around signifigantly since the last time I heard from you
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Quote:so.. these are all the new regulars?

New here, not new to QB.... :lol:

And there newwer 1s every day almost if you watch the "Newest Regestered Member:" readout... ^_^
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
What really frosted my petunias about AOL is that they don't let you dial up with the regular Dial-up Networking. You have to wait for their browser to load, connect with it, then keep that minimized and use your other browser (IE, FF, whatever) (unless you actually LIKE using the AOL browser, which would render you certifiably weird).
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
YES thats the worst part about aol .... it eats around 25% of my system resources and i use FF so... I DONT NEED THAT LAGGY BLOATED PIECE OF CRAP AOL FRONT END!!!!

really, i dont

oh, and, optimized my ass