Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, how many of you actually live near each other?
Just wondering, feeling nosey right now...
rCX and I are bros.
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
I dunno if anyone does. I'm near Houston Texas.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Toronto 'Sarszone' Canada.

Apparently the PA server is down right now, but the comic the other day about HL2 and tycho dying of sars was hilarious...

I don't know anyone else here in T.O., but most of Rage3d is from here, and there's a lot at hardOCP that are too.
BlueSckR lived in my neighborhood, but then he moved..now he lives ca. 15 minutes with the car away from me
B 4 EVER
i live in Oadby, Leicester, england
url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=79][Image: safer.gif][/url]
Shogun and me go in same class
and every other user who lives in
Sweden lives in the same country
as us...
/post]
melbourne, florida.. never met another qb programmer ever.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:Shogun and me go in same class
and every other user who lives in
Sweden lives in the same country
as us...

yep red_marvin only lives a few blocks away from me.
I live just outside of a small country town called Sunderland in Southern Ontario (about an hour drive from Toronto ("Sarszone" as wizardlife put it heheh Wink).