Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird ways to get online
Come up with odd ways to get online. And not real ways to get on, please Smile ? Here are a few:

"Jack in"(like in the Matrix, where you plug in that thing into your neck)

telekinesis

clicking your heels toghether 3 times and say "there is no place like the internet."

etc...
quote="Bruce Raeman"]Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl[/quote]
*blinks and backs away slowly*

Well how about more of a VR kit. If they isolate brainwaves that can read thoughts and project images into the mind then *thumbs up*

Of course to do anything useful (like the Matrix) you'd need huge ammount of bandwidth and HUUUGE transfer speeds. But with Quantuum physics. all is not lost =D

THere's quantuum entanglement which has it when one particle is changed another particle changes no matter where it is. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Just think if they found a way to make them easily. THen you can put one in every computer... and viola! Every computer can connect to a central hub even from different planets =P

*goes off being crazy*
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
I always thought a simulated browser like thing would be neat... when you just wanted to have fun, insted of URL's/Press enter and your are there, the URL's would be made streets to drive down in super-exotic cars, space ship type things, ect....

Basicaly make the internet one huge online adventure game.... :king:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Quote:I always thought a simulated browser like thing would be neat... when you just wanted to have fun, insted of URL's/Press enter and your are there, the URL's would be made streets to drive down in super-exotic cars, space ship type things, ect....

I guess this means adult sites would have Vegas-like streets? :lol:

Anyway, my idea is a bit different because it assumes you believe in life after death. You would wear a blindfold, and go on Fear Factor. Something would malfunction and you would die. *bam!* You are now a free-floating spirit and can wander wherever you wish, including a material-looking Internet. :-)
974277320612072617420666C61696C21 (Hexadecimal for those who don't know)
weed
ammit potato!
Put an antenna in yer mouth, stick a fork in the electrical outlet, and another in the phone jack. :lol:
Quote:
Rattrapmax6 Wrote:I always thought a simulated browser like thing would be neat... when you just wanted to have fun, insted of URL's/Press enter and your are there, the URL's would be made streets to drive down in super-exotic cars, space ship type things, ect....

I guess this means adult sites would have Vegas-like streets? :lol:

The sites would be buildings, (Varying in size, (10 page site = 10 story building)) and you couldn't see the contents until you entered... Titles placed on the front, with a description board in front so you know which ones you want to enter and explore....

A lil like this, just 3D, & bigger,:
http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/linkt...ktown.html

:roll: :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

nice drawing kevin. that would be a cool idea for sure.
:lol: That's the actual link page of my site....

Tho after learning about area tags in HTML, I got a better idea on how I plan to make it work (Link Town, not the 3D browser)... Now its just a grass BG and Images loaded next to each other...

With area,.. I could make it look better by making one image with many lil detials... and highlight each building...

:roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Well how about a page with an isometric city where everybody could
have a house with an area tag link to their page...
/post]