Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this...
I don't know about you guys, but I think the guys over at Nintendo have finally lost their minds. :lol:

[Image: _5Tz-IlgbTYbG8JUFC6tXfFohjx05HQ3.jpg]

In case you don't know what it is... It's supposed to be the controller for the Revolution. :roll:
I don't know, i used to think it was pretty retarted looking too. but i'm not gonna judge it until i try it.

and it's STILL better than the PS3 controller XP
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
You mean this? It looks alot better to me. I like the dual analog controllers though. I definetly don't want to play games with a dvd remote. :lol:

[Image: con1.jpg]
i'd rather not play videogames on a boomerang Wink and they do have a second anaolog attatchment for it.. so it'll work like one if you want it to Big Grin

the xbox360 controller is the only one i've tried (the only one i CAN try) and i have to say that i was very happy with it. extreme comfort.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
How the fuck do you hold that thing?!
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
Like a controller. :lol:
Oh no. Don't get me fucking STARTED.
The rev controller is old news by now, come on... People who have a problem with it, just... WHY?! It's a fucking different way of playing a game, BIG FUCKING DEAL! Against a little, oh, I dunno, INNOVATION now and then? As for the ps3 controller, I fucking HATE it when someone complains like "Oh, I wouldn't wanna play games on boomerang, durr hurr"-- What the HELL. What the fucking HELL, people?! It looks comfortable. It's like a bigger, more curved ps1/2 controller. People don't complain about the comfort of a damn STEERING WHEEL, do they?!
Thank you for allowing me to rant.
This whole thing is fucking STUPID.

EDIT: For anyone who is truly DETERMINED to hate the idea behind the revolution controller, there is a 'shell' you can slip it into to make it act like a normal controller if you want, not to mention the Revolution has GameCube controller ports along the side if you want to use those.

I've grown sick of this whole thing long ago, I honestly thought it was OVER. I'm not a 'zealot' or fanboy of ANY 'side' here, but it pisses me off to NO END when people go laughing on about how 'stupid' some new, inventive, interesting, and likely quite FUN innovation is.
Actually, I really like the new playstation controller. Nice and sleek. For me, Sony hit home with the Dual Shock design they had with the psx. And hey, if it's a boomerang design, that means you'll never lose your controller, right? And it makes a pretty nifty weapon... :lol:
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Quote:You mean this? It looks alot better to me. I like the dual analog controllers though. I definetly don't want to play games with a dvd remote. :lol:

[Image: con1.jpg]

Looks a little small to me. The xbox controller fitted me hands perfectly, whicle the PS2 and Gamecube had my hands hooking at the bottom, which was NOT very comfortable.
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][Image: style4,TheDarkJay.png][/url]
Quote:blah blah blah...

Damn, don't get so mad. It's only a remote control. :lol: