Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite foods
Just a little bit bored, but I'm wondering what is everybody's favorite food?
[EDIT]
Ah, forgot to say that my favorite is a thick Havarti-with-Jalapeno-peppers sandwich with tomato and lettuce. On an onion bun.
Of course, you could replace the Havarti with cheddar, aged 4 years.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Hmm.... pizza, chicken pot pie, pizza, breakfast sandwiches (eggs, meat, a bit of cheese on a bun), pizza, chocolate, pizza....
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Any Spanish, Italian or Mexican food.

But my fave is ye ol' mega lunch: fried potatoes with fried eggs and fried "chorizo" (there is not english equivalent AFAIK, it is some kind of pork sausage with lots of pepper and red powder) and then lots of fish or sea food. Come to Spain and eat... you'll know what heaven is Wink .
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
I like pasta (all sorts of pasta mixes), wok (chicken & nuddles rocks) and fish in all sorts (not to forget paella).

As my knowledge in cooking is bad I let others do my food but one thing I can make is pasta with bolognese (pasta alá Jocke). Meat,onions,garlick,tomatoes, olives and mushrooms Smile

Junk-food is also good (hamburgers and pizza are hard to avoid some times) :wink:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
I like pasta too. Lasagne the best.

Living down here in godzone we also have the best pies, and the best fish and chips.

But Subway still ranks high :wink:
Yeah, pasta is good too...the Yiddish word for my favorite is Farfel, I'm not sure what the english equivalent is. It's sotrt of like spiral noodles, except really short and usually slightly spicy. My grandmother makes it with curried chicken.
Then there is traditional Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Melted Cheddar.

Dammit, I'm hungry Smile
Shush already... oh, wait, that's my stomach...

This thread reminds me of a biology project my teacher is doing. In April 2001 he bought a McDonalds hamburger, and put it in a box with a glass door so everyone could see it. As of now, over 2 years later, there is no visible amount of decay. This makes you wonder what the burger/preservitave ratio is, and also makes you wonder what it is doing to your body...
Hmmm, pizza, pork fried rice, rissoto, and paella.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Oracle: I'm glad to say that I have only ever eaten one hamburger in my life. And never from any fast-food chain.
Indeed, what *does* go into McDonalds food?
Cardboard and preservative