(evil grin)
It might constitute me as insane, but it was definitly worth it Big Grin
[Image: SPYKE_LOOK.png]
[Image: SPYKE_CLOSEUP.png]
[Image: SPYKE_ANGLE.png]
[Image: SPYKE_SIDE.png]
[Image: SPYKE_TOP.png]
[Image: freebasic.png]
Awesome, looks like you used lots of gel though :lol:.
It's the difference between asking someone how much flour goes into pancakes, and handing them a sorry mix of oozing green goo and asking them to fix it." - Deleter

-Founder & President of the No More Religion Threads movement-
most excellent my friend. i did something similar to my hair recently. not a spiked mohawk, but i gelled it and spiked it in the back. like this.

[Image: hair.jpg]
it looks better when i use enough gel, but i was almost out when i took that pic Tongue
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
:bounce:
I spike my hair every day. Not a crazy mohawk or in teh back like that... but just straight up. It's cuz otherwise I feel short... I mean, without my hair I'm only 6'3"... so I NEED that extra inchandahalf to intimidate the shortlings...
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Ironically, I was thinking of taking my picture today and posting it here. Mainly because I look really cool with my new coat. and I shaved today
earn.
Sweet dude. 8)
stylin:
Quote:I'm only 6'3"

You fucking dick! :lol:

The world is so evil, Im like 5'11.5"...
Why couldnt I grow another half an inch so I would be 6 feet?! :evil:

And you're complaining that you're 6'3"...

Anyway, my hair is spiked, nothing extreme at all though, just normal short length hair which stands straight up.
It's the difference between asking someone how much flour goes into pancakes, and handing them a sorry mix of oozing green goo and asking them to fix it." - Deleter

-Founder & President of the No More Religion Threads movement-
damn you keyboard! damn you and your .5 inches over me!
Jumping Jahoolipers!
am i the only one who the pictures don'tload for..? Sad

and, i thought i'd mention that i'm a nice, even, 6' ^^
6'1 without hair 6'2 - 6'3 with it. ^_^;; Nice hair btw. I really think you look like Simple Plan's lead singer in the one pic. And that's cool, I think Big Grin
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;