Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A story. One so magical . . . :P Concept Idea.
Quote:There was once a young man named Zen. Bored with life, he decided to journey to another land.

This journey would require that he leave his home, family, friends, and hobbies. Although, the new lands he was sure he'd see were surely filled with new cultures, and new friends.

The land he was looking towards was Gaia. He lived on Terra, a land long at war with northern Gaia. Fortunately, Soutern gaia was very peaceful, but direct access to it was forbidden.

In order to gain access to his dreamland, he would have to go through the warzone, and make it to his destination.

Unfortunately, along the way, he gets caught up in the war of Terra Versus Gaia! Making his way slowly towards his destination, will he get there in peace, or will it be too late? There may be no place to get to if this war continues...

What do you guys think? It's like an idea for a new story I'm thinking of writing, but I didn't want to put this in the art section.

EDIT 10: After a few edits and typo errors and expansion to the story, I'm not so screwed after all.
[Image: freebasic.png]
Quote:...
Thanks. There was a typo Tongue
Pritchard's favorite tub girls:

[Image: 2_2003_4.jpg]
Quote:Pritchard's favorite tub girls:

[Image: 2_2003_4.jpg]
Fucking sicko. What kind of sick fuck even posts that kind of shit? Fucking christ.

Kinda strange you had that picture ON HAND Cha0s. . . .
yeah, what kind of disturbed retard would release pritch's secrets without asking first, huh?

Tongue

:bounce: Confusedhifty: :rotfl:
[Image: freebasic.png]
Quote:yeah, what kind of disturbed retard would release pritch's secrets without asking first, huh?
Funny thing is he did ask first ROFLMAO! And I said no, but I just found that to be Ironic. . . If that's correctly defined, KiZ . . .
Quote:Fucking sicko. What kind of sick fuck even posts that kind of #*&$? Fucking christ.

ahahahahhahhhahahahahhahahaahahahhh

fuck
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
I sooooo didnt understand anything that just happened here. o_O
Apparently cha0s is a pedophile and is shifting blame onto Pritchard, and TheAdventMaster is waging some sort of war on Gay people...?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.