Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New supermarket chain
A new supermarket opened near my house and has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
:rotfl:
Hmm... My mom likes her burgers to moo. Maybe she should stop there and buy some. Big Grin
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
I no like that store.... After walking past the produce section, I bought a umbrella only to walk outside and find it was not in fact raining after all.... Confusedhifty:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Well duh... why do you think they play those sfx?
In the beginning, there is darkness – the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
I've been to a supermarket that has the built in misters with the thunder... but not to with all those other things! That's insane! I wouldn't shop there either. :o
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
How exactly does one witness an odour?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
HOLY TROLL!

edit: Brittney is ugly nowadays anyways.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Can you imagine the socks section?
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
Yeah, and can you imagine what sensory effects they have on the aisle with "feminine" products like Tampax and Tampons?

Oh, let me out of here!

Regards..... Moneo