Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE SHUTTLE.... !!!!!
turn on the news!!
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
hell's bells!

"There were reports of debris seen falling."
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
i'm watching the video. the outer shell failed and it broke apart on reentry. there's like a .0000001% chance the crew survived!
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
they are probably quit dead...
Quote:turn on the news!!

or read about it at cnn.com Wink (for everyone that isn´t having it on there news (like me))
i dont care.. half the people's jobs here are in nasa. the economy of the space coast is around nasa... probably thousands are about to lose their jobs, and the future of nasa is not looking good.
they´ved had alot of crashes be4 they´ll handel it toon
they've had one shuttle explosion, in 1986. it cost 12 billion dollars to the program, then (without inflation adjustment) the space budget could easily topple what it is now. furthermore, the funds are being redirected to iraq, and nasa has suffered major (in the billions) budget cuts. in fourteen years, there were something like a dozen cuts and exactly one increase. and every time the budget is cut, 900 people lose their jobs. this is going to hurt. hard. never before has this happened, and it is going to affect where i live very severely.
remember when the Roman women sold all their jewelry after their second fleet was sunk and the Senate had no money? They raised a third fleet and defeated Carthage, in the First Punic War.

I bet we can get AT LEAST 450 billion offa that...
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
That is what are wars for: just spending tons of millions worth nothing.

Oh my god, the shuttle crash has been such a catastrophe.

IMHO, I'd prefer you americans spend your money in spaceships and not in nonsense wars... Please stop war.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i