Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of the kittens...
As promised. Big Grin
I only took one, because the kitty started mewing in a heart-breaking sort of way (those who have had kittens before know what I mean). I'll take more later.

[Image: kitty.jpg]
Bad picture, I know.. Sad
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
heh, I got myself an orange tabby almost two years ago now. Found him under a car. Started making my german shepard lactating O.o

[Image: caramel.jpg]

Of course, this picture is from a couple weeks after I got him, and yes, it's bad too ;P
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
Cats are cute but evil...my mom had a cat when I was young and lived home...The cat often attacked me & my girlfriend when we was looking at the tv or something....but perhaps it was our cat that was evil and not all the cats in the world....but I doubt it :wink:

Anyways, cute cats.
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
Sounds like you need the Cat Zapper 5000... Smile

(It's a cheesy commercial I made with some friends for a school project 3 years ago. We duct taped a video camera to an RC car and chased some cats around. That guy's head was my old English teacher. He had a really squeaky voice Wink)
Plasma: Lol! That was really great Big Grin

Jocke: Not all cats are evil. Mine isn't. I think cats are the perfect pet. They are cute, clean, lovely and offer really good company. Mine's a little bit of a bummer 'cause when HE wants to play, you HAVE TO play with him. But eh!... Smile
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:heh, I got myself an orange tabby almost two years ago now. Found him under a car. Started making my german shepard lactating O.o

[Image: caramel.jpg]

Of course, this picture is from a couple weeks after I got him, and yes, it's bad too ;P
Heheh. It's interesting with dogs. Some love cats, and hit it off immediately, and some eat the kittens (happened to a friend of mine, was HORRIBLE). It's hard to predict.
How did the dog react (other than lactating...that's just plain weird :o ) to the kittens? Usually they become friends in the end.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, my brother's friend just walked in, AAAAAaaaahh...*Scrambles and hides*
here's my kitty! ((taken 15 minutes ago)) the color is a little wacky. Im not exactly the best at editing pictures

[Image: CICI2.gif]
Quote:... and some eat the kittens (happened to a friend of mine, was HORRIBLE). It's hard to predict.
O.o scary
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Wierd bunch of cat lovers j/k :rotfl:

I don't have a cat(dont like 'em very much). But I like dogs. They are very friendly and cute too =).
Quote:Heheh. It's interesting with dogs. Some love cats, and hit it off immediately, and some eat the kittens (happened to a friend of mine, was HORRIBLE). It's hard to predict.
How did the dog react (other than lactating...that's just plain weird :o ) to the kittens? Usually they become friends in the end.

Well, she (the dog) has no problems with cats. She get's along with my cat and they play (it's funny to watch a 2K cat beat up a 30K shepard). She wasn't to thrilled about my kitten (cat now) nursing, but tollerated it. I think the big thing she didn't like was the kneading when he was nursing. Those nails are sharp, heh.
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
Dog nursing a kitten...crazy. :o
WT: Nice kitty. Smile I gave one that looked just like that to my grandmother.