Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum changes
There have been a few changes in the forums. The general forum is being split into several forums and until posts can be transferred it will remain viewable but just not allow new topics to be created in that forum.

The forum rules have been updated: topics that are of a sensitive nature and that which are unrelated such as racisim attacks, religious rants/talks, etc. will be removed as appropriate.

If you have questions or comments you can PM/email them to me via the two buttons at the bottom of this post.
Me, PJ, and Mech are chatting right now. The bottom line of our convo is, nobody wants this. This is your forum, and I respect your decisions, but I really think you should ask the opinion's of the active members first.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
I do ask for comments on things being done. I really didn't want to "remove" the general forum, but was forced to - so as to let the active members feel free to continue to post here. The putting out of action of the general forum does not mean all the posts that were made there were not allowed here, I simply took advice from some of the posters and am making things as clear as possible.
umm....huh?
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
Quote:I do ask for comments on things being done. I really didn't want to "remove" the general forum, but was forced to - so as to let the active members feel free to continue to post here. The putting out of action of the general forum does not mean all the posts that were made there were not allowed here, I simply took advice from some of the posters and am making things as clear as possible.
Forced to?
Nah.
Congratulations, you've lost another member.
I still don't get how the general forum would scare anyone away?

I didn't even read it until I had been visiting QBN for almost a month.

Same goes for Art & Music

And I still hardly read the General Programming forum.
Quote:Congratulations, you've lost another member.

Then if you're leaving because the general forum closed down you obviously wern't here becuase of the other forums, right? Then why were you here in the first place?
I'm not going to leave, of course, but the removal of the General forum just took away the community part of this forum.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:
Josiah Tobin Wrote:Congratulations, you've lost another member.

Then if you're leaving because the general forum closed down you obviously wern't here becuase of the other forums, right? Then why were you here in the first place?

I simply left because things were starting to annoy me-- And so I wouldn't feel compelled to post regarding things that pissed me off, hence starting a flame war, etc, etc.
I didn't leave simply because the general forum shut down.
Maybe if things become a bit more... Relaxed around here in the future. But I wasn't here for very long, so I'm sure it's not much of a loss. :wink:
hey, i left for a while and my ramen thread disappeared. this may or may not have something to do with this.. but the question remains.